I know it, okay! You are thinking that, in the middle of the ache in the back, pain in the legs & the swellings in legs & feet along with this heat, fatigue & vomiting, what is it that I am gonna say, right? Listen up ladies; all I can say is a wise & well directed change into your new maternity pantyhose is gonna make you much more comfortable & capable to deal it, okay?
Now there is some medical mumbo-jumbo you may not be interested in. But it can help you.
Why: – Medical stuff
During the pregnancy, there is essentially enlarging fetus, higher hormones & blood pumping through the body & a pelvis that just keeps on increasing in size, there is a difficult for legs & back to bear the pressure. This leads to all the ache & swellings. Anyways, the maternity pantyhose gently starts the contraction at ankle & that leads through blood veins & leg muscles to subtly compressed thighs & hips. That has couple of advantages:
- It improves your blood circulation that implies a reduction in ache & discomforts in your legs & feet.
- It is a really effortless & non pressurizing therapy for you.
- With lessoned water confinement, the pain is lessoned & soothes your body from hips to legs & feet.
What – Purchase criteria
So, now we know that it helps. So, sure it makes you look more slender. Right on! Few more tips to make the best choice in purchase.
- Get most suitable & comfortable material for your body.
- Another check point – waist band with inbuilt area for your belly.
- Choose a degree of compression you are comfortable with.
- Don’t go for those knee length ones, as they won’t be the most relaxing one.
- Buy the pantyhose that is right for your height & weight.
How – Essential usage tips
Now, before I take your leave, I just want to add that you must take few maintenance precautions with maternity pantyhose once you bought it.
- Don’t rush in, okay would-be-mom, wear it without stretching material.
- It would be best if you remove it in night & give some fresh air to your body.
- Cold water wash with hands would help in restoration of texture to continue to have compression impact.
I know it’s kinda enough for you my sweeties. Okay, just take care & leave with smile.