Optimism is a deep trust in life and in people.
Optimism is an ability to find positive things in any situation and focus your attention on them.
Optimism is a strong will, confidence and goodwill towards others.
Optimism is a sincere belief that all problems are surmountable.
Optimism is an inner smile which is answered by a smile of your fate.
The advantages of optimism.
Optimism gives strength to cope with all life troubles. It gives you hope for the best in any situation. This is the feeling that gives you a freedom from depression, jealousy and indifference. Besides, it helps to receive a huge experience in any life situation.
And simply, optimism gives you a happiness, a true happiness in your life.
How to become an optimist?
– Smile! Your smile and the expectation of good things from life and from people truly do wonders and help to achieve goals. Smile is a big step to becoming an optimism.
– The basis of optimism is a belief in yourself.
– A person who after a failure doesn’t become closed, but on the contrary tries to help others, develops an optimism and belief in their strengths.
– Speaking with positive people helps a lot in becoming an optimist.
General rules of optimistic lifestyle
1. Do not strive for absolute perfection.
2. Never give up. Remember that even the most successful people had their failures.
3. Trust your instincts.
4. Enjoy. Do everything with pleasure, humor and optimism.
Some people say that optimism is something unreal and that optimists are unreal dreamers. In fact there are really such people, but they aren’t called optimists. Dreamers are dreamers.
And a true optimist is something like a golden mean between a pessimist and a dreamer. It is a sober person who clearly sees the world and its problems but is ready to cope with them.